Thursday, April 10, 2014

Healthy Breakfast for Teen - Smoothie

My kids love smoothies. Recently I start making smoothie every morning for breakfast. It takes me just a minute or two to put everything into blender.

You can't make kids to eat so much fruits, even if they like them, especially in the morning.

 Like an example. My kids never like to eat melons, but melons are high in essential vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C, A, Potassium and Lycopene plus they are always on sale at the grocery store. Guess who is putting melons into smoothies every morning now? :)
 I usually clean melon, cut on 6-8 big pieces and keep in a big zip lock bag in the fridge.

 So my morning smoothie contains any fruit or berries we have on hands. But most consistent ingredients are bananas and frozen berries.

 Today our smoothie consists of:
 a piece of melon (about the size of my fist or little smaller)
4 big strawberries
1 banana
a handful of frozen blueberries
4 little squire pieces of frozen pineapple
1 danimals yogurt
water
Almond milk

Sometimes I use only Almond milk or only Danimal yogurt and water.
 I also add a small leaf of Kyle, if I have any and mint from my garden.

 I discovered that our Dollar store has a wide selection of frozen berries and fruits. So check your Dollar store frozen section. We usually have frozen blueberries, strawberries, peaches, pineapples and mangos.

14 comments:

  1. Terima kasih banyak atas informasi yang telah disajikan senang bisa berkunjung dan di tunggu artikel terbarunya.
    Obat Tbc Paru Tradisional
    Obat Paru paru Basah Tradisional

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to visit your page
    We wish much success in the future

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website is very helpful in wait anymore latest information from this site
    Good luck to all

    obat tumor rahim herbal
    obat jantung rematik
    obat herbal paru paru basah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations reactivities ,, highly awaited new information from this site
    Good luck !!

    obat kista ganglion herbal
    operasi kista ovarium
    obat alami hipertiroid

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete